From:
William Killian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 00:15:34 -0400
>From:    Danielle <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: moving to Virginia
>
>My boyfrind and I will be relocating to Manassas Virginia in about 2
>weeks.  It would be appreciated if anyone in that area could supply me
>with a name or two for vets fo my 2 fuzz kids otherwise I will drive
>to New Jersey when ever they need shots or checkup.  Thanks :)

Let us know when you get there.  You are close to Dr. Weiss who is well
noted, but even closer to Dr. Kawasaki and Dr. Wardell.  Dr. Kawasaki
owns Old Bridge Veterinary Hospital in Lakeridge - just across the county.
We'll have to get back to you on where Dr. Wardell is working now.  Our
daughter works for Dr. K.

Those prodding us about faked Marshall ferrets will just have to talk
amongst themselves

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferret