From:
JMYSHARONA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 1998 19:52:45 EST
Quite some time ago I was watching a show called Bucks Bites on Animal
Planet.  Anyone who has seen this show knows how it is formatted.  Nature
clips accompanied with cute narration.  On this particular show, toward the
end, it shows a brown bear rambling on a hillside and here comes this ferret
(polecat?) who promptly bites the bear in the butt then procedes to "war
dance"!!

I absolutly could not believe what I had seen, so for the next week I
watched every episode in the hopes it would be repeated, and it was.  It was
a ferret or polecat without a doubt.

Each episode has a title, but I didn't catch what it was.  I do remember
that it did have alot of clips with bears.

I suspect the ferret must have been a FLO agent out on some covert
operation, but haven't been able to confirm this with nonobadferret.

  SP