From:
DookDook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 17:56:07 -0600
I am posting this to help a friend who doesn't have a computer.  I am also
hoping to find more people in this area to help find Carmen.

Carmen is a very tiny female ferret.  She escaped from her house sometime
last Friday afternoon, they think.  Posters, fliers and a notice in the
local newspaper has been posted.  Her home is at 8th Street and Union
Avenue.

If you live in the Belleville, IL area, will you please contact me, Margie.
My phone is 444-3785.  Needless to say her Mommy is beside herself with
grief.  My current plan is on Saturday to go door to door in the immediate
area and look for ferret poops.

If you have any ideas of other indicators, I can look for please e-mail me.
Carmen doesn't respond to treats or squeaky toys.

Thank you.
Marge