From:
Harry Silvis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 07:11:13 -0400
>cheaper but is cheaper really better for the ferret is my question?  Do
>these pellets have any chemicals or anything added to them to make them
>better burning in the wood stove?

Debbie,

The Hardwood pellets are 100% wood products with nothing added.  We have
used them for 4 years and are very fortunate to have a year round supplier
of them locally that now has enough ferret owners buying them to keep a
skid on-hand during the summer.  We have found that if we sift the pellets
from the litterboxes and the waste goes into the flowerbeds.  A real
enviromental plus.  The squirrels and chipmunks stay out of our flowerbeds
now that the ferret smell is there.

We now have another use for the pellets!1  For Father's Day/Birthday the
family purchased me a pellet smoker.  It uses the same pellets and makes
the best smoked food.  Next week-end we will do our second fair in
Kennesaw this summer, selling pulled pork.  Thus far we have 150# of
frozen pulled pork and another 60# to do this week-end.

Harry C. Silvis/Zora Mae Silvis
KENNESAW GRAPHICS
3166 Cherokee Street, Ste 101
Kennesaw, Georgia 30144
770.421.1415    Fax 770.421.1745
"The Biggest Little Print Shop in Kennesaw"

                          ^^^^^^^
                      ^^            ^^^

  The Nine Ferrets of Kennesaw Graphics