From:
Limejello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 20:33:03 -0500
Howdy,

Some people inquired on how they go about acquiring a Brazilian Exploding
Chicken.  The Brazilian Exploding Chickens are available at Brazilian
novelty shops.  They are usually hot sellers around April Fool's Day, when
they become the culinary answer to loaded cigarettes.  You invite someone
over for chicken dinner and as soon as they stick a fork in it, BOOM!  Your
dinner guest will never eat at your house again without a flak jacket.

They do make quite good pets though, as long as you don't startle them, or
prick them with a pin, or light their fuse..  But if you live in California
you have to be careful.  They're illegal there.  The CaCa Fish & Gestapo
(Bob Church caused me all that hardship with the chicken gravy I'm gonna
use his pet name for his favorite group of people) think that they might
escape into the wild and go feral and upset the "delicate" balance of
nature in California.  Of couse, I don't see this as a problem.  According
to that Fish & Game web site Jeanne Carley posted about yesterday, there
are feral ferrets running around all over this country.  We can just round
them all up and sic them on the chickens.

Seems fitting, non-existant ferrets hunting non-existant chickens.

BOOM,
Limejello & The Weezils of Doom
http://home1.gte.net/wrenched