Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 2004 00:40:29 -0500
Some long time ago a person involed with the FML card exchanges,
organized by Judy Cooke, sent me some toys - fabric circles with a jingle
inside - I have just got to say that they are the BEST toys!  Tonite as I
watched my ferts, again, playing and playing with them & ignoring other
toys so costly - I just had to say THANK YOU to the one that made this -
a simple thing but much used and loved.  Just a part of what you receive
when you are part of the card exchanges!  Thanks to the person that made
and sent it and many thanks to Judy for being the keeper of the card
exchanges!

Linda Z.

PS - If you want some more fun get your ferts a TORNADO - they climb up
it fast as the wind - and chase each other thru each end!!  Great fun to
watch and good exercise!  (A more costly toy - but worth it!)

Most of all - hug your fuzzies - all the toys don't replace a hug!  Z