Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 2004 18:30:40 -0400
Sandee - Could you please watch for Nipper - he went to the bridge early
this morning.  I hope he is again the "energizer ferret" that he was most
of his life - he never stopped - always wanted to play with everyone and
everything - and gave lots of kisses to all.  Nipper-Noodle will be
looking for his very best friend Sapp who went to the bridge last year -
may they have some good times again.  I am trying very hard not to grieve
so much as to celebrate the life of a very special ferret--the joy, love
and friendship he brought to our family.  Hugs and kisses Nipper & thank
you for being a part of our lives - we miss you....

Linda Z. with Buckie, Jo-Jo, Tippi & Skippi
Remembering too Clyde, Tiny, Angel, Sapp & Spice