From:
Susie and the Fursnakes! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2011 18:17:24 -0800
I just wanted to thank the fabulous and wonderful Santas that picked
10 of our fursnakes off of the giving tree this year! They were all
so generous that I was able to fill ALL of the ferrets' ( listed and
not listed on the tree) stockings!!! They had so much fun tearing into
and playing with all of their goodies. I hope that you realize how
appreciative we are and how much it helps us with these unadoptable
babies!! You all are worth more than your weight in gold and we (the
fursnakes and I) thank you from the bottom of our hearts! If you will
remind me throughout the year which fursnake you picked I will send
pics of them and an update on how they are doing if any of you would
like that! Some very thoughtful gifts were recieved tailor made for
each ferret and it renewed my faith in how thoughtful people can be.
I want to personally thank you all on behalf of the WeezleWing
fursnakes!!!

xoxo,
Susie and the Fursnakes @ WeezleWings Ferret Sanctuary!