From:
Susie and the Fursnakes! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2011 12:17:40 -0800
We have 9 Snuggle Mal Ferrets that we are selling to offset the price
of lupron injections for our fursnakes @ 35.00 plus shipping and
handling @ 4 95 (unless I can find it cheaper). They have been
dicontinued many years back, but these are brand new and the people
at snuggleme.com found these way back in their storeroom so that the
hospice might benefit.

If you are not familiar with them, they are large stuffed animals that
are not rigid and perfect weight for them to drag around and play with.
Also they have a Velcro pocket for placing a warming pouch or a cold
pouch (whichever is needed), this is great for newborns or older
debilitated ferrets who need warmth and propping up. Remember they are
not rigid like most of the ferret stuffed animals we are used to so
they are great ferret snuggle buddies. You can order a beating heart
to go inside the pouch for seperation anxiety or just cuz you think
it might be neat to have from snuggleme.com or special one time use
heating units.

Please email me privately if you are interested. Anyone that already
has recieved one of these from us , please feel free to post a
testimonial on the adorableness and usefulness of these. Thanks!!!!!

For a pic of the SnuggleMal just email me off board!!!

xoxo,
Susie and the Fursnakes @ WeezleWings Ferret Sanctuary!