Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 15:14:11 -0000
The following is an email I received from a serviceman in CA.  He is
looking for a long term sitter for his 2 ferrets while he is stationed at
Fort Bragg, NC.  He wants to keep them nearby to visit and will pay for
food, shots, etc.  If you can help him out, please contact him directly.
He is returning to NC on Wed. March 14.  He has given permission to post
this.  renee :)

Thanks for writing me again.  It just so happens that I got back to
California for leave/vacation.  I tried unsuccessfully to find someone
while I was in N.C.  Since I've been moving around alot, I lost a lot of
the email addresses.  My new email address is [log in to unmask]
Please send me the information again.

Please send it to the new email address.  I am going back to N.C. next
week on Wednesday.  I am desperately trying to make arrangements now so
I can take them with me.

Thanks again,
Eric