From:
Regina Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 May 1997 11:08:12 -0400
Hi all-
A while back I wrote inquiring about what kind of documentation I need to
bring my ferrets from Canada to the US as I move from MOntreal to
Massachusetts.  Just thought I'd let people know what the USDA Veterinary
Service told me when I called them-- all ferrets need to come in from Canada
is proof of "whatever vacs they get" and a certification of good health from
a vet.  Sounds pretty simple to me!

A million thanks for the hard work of all you MA legalization folks again--
I'm so relieved to be able to make this move with the ferrets.  I wouldn't
be making it without them.  I've been sporadically writing letters to
California, and promise to step it up when I'm back in the States!

Best to all--
Regina
and Amelia and Cully too (we is gonna be wicked awesome yankee ferrets now!
Gotta stop saying "eh," eh?)

Regina Harrison
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/1083
"If that's all there is, my friends, then let's keep dancing..."  Peggie Lee