From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 20:49:14 EDT
::drum rolls::
Drums?  Yes, drums, SHH!  ::drum rolls..  smoke arises... a tiny motor is
heard in the background... and critters appear.  Tiny ferrets are clearly
about.  The figure seen is a man in a tiny wagon, sitting on his knees,
bent over, gipping the sides of the wagon, buttocks in the air.  Bean cans
are all in the wagon mixed about with some depends.  The gas proppeled
vehicle zooms by and the mad man has a huge grin on his face.  The f
errets dook.  Then "she" appears.  In a robe::

"Scott dag nabbit you left me you..." Oh... ::bowing:: Greetings ferret
puppets.  Yes it is I the dainty flower in a flowing robe.  This petite
flower is here to make you laugh.  Oh be afraid, puppets...... be verrrry
afraid.  This place I take you will make your sides ache.  It will make
your cheeks cramp.  It will ... well come on, puppets... follow me, the
Great Robed One to a wonderful place:
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/kourikronicles.html

What is that in the background?  Drums?  Well, puppets, I'm going to see
who's playing them.  It's probably our resident nut that Georiga woman!
Either that or that pest Wolfy.  I know a ferret would never do that!
::She whirls around, the robe.....::

BUT FIRST puppets you must do this for me.  Our star Stormy is in second
place for the photo consest.  I won't have it, puppets, I just won't.  I
mean pleaaaase...a ferret in second?  What will the dogs think?  All that
money at stake for ADV and shelters.  Go vote, twice an hour at:

http://www.gopbi.com/services/pets/slides/other_yearly_february.html
       and here
http://www.sofla.com/services/pets/slides/other_yearly_february.html
:: POOF::