From:
kimberly fox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 08:21:12 -0800
Georgia has brought to my attention that I have inappropriately grouped
together all ebayers as slime and that a correction is necessary.  In
my outrage of the issue I apparently used words that would lead one to
believe that all ebayers are slime.  Sigh.... NOT my intention.  To
clarify, the use of the word slime was directed towards the following
persons whether they be ebayers or not.  All of those that kill for sport
and trophy and those that profit from the sale of ANY animal parts.  I
hope this clears things up.  I also have had wonderful dealings with ebay
with problems and concerns so there was no ill feeling directed at
them........yet.  We'll see about that when they respond to my issue of
allowing animal parts for auction.

Kim and da kids
Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue