From:
kimberly fox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 14:13:26 -0800
This is a little something I composed last year when our business was
starting out with Autumn, Boo and our dear departed Buddy Looove.  I
didn't know about the FML then and I've been encouraged by my club to
share it with you.  Here is an old Christmas favorite, rewritten to suit
all of us that have ferrets.  Here goes:

Oh Christmas tree, I fear for thee,
And pretty balls that hang there.
Oh Christmas tree I'll pray for thee,
And wuzzle friends' trees everywhere.
Autumn, Boo and Buddy too,
would have a ball destroying you.
Oh Christmas tree, dear Christmas Tree,
Please keep an eye behind you.

Oh Christmas tree,"Uh oh, Hey!..Stop that! uh er
Oh Christmas tree,
I see some branches swaying.
Oh Christmas tree, they'll swing from thee,
And send the pretties soaring.
They are so cute, they mean no harm
But can't resist your shiny charms.
Oh Christmas Tree.." I said NO NO!! Now git!"
Oh Christmas Tree.
I think I need four more arms.

Oh Christmas tree, You're ferret free!
My woozles, they have gifted me!
These kids that pounce upon the shelves,
To my shock, behaved themselves.
Oh Christmas tree, Yippee for thee!
And love to my 3 furry elves.

Merry Christmas and ferret kisses to all from:
Kim, Autumn, Boo, Jasper & Mystery, Tucker, Topper, Taz, Cotton, and Buddy
Looove and Gypsy at the Bridge.