From:
lilly jen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jul 2005 23:06:09 -0700
ok, i just know that there has got to be some southern belles out there
with weezlz, so since someone sent me dis but i dunno what to send them,
i'll just ask you!

OK:
>hey!!  do you or does anyone you know have detailed guidelines on how
>to be more southern belle-ish??  i'd just be so grateful if you'd send
>them to me!!  -dreadferretsister

send any responses to [log in to unmask] and thanx SOOOOOOOO
much!!!!!!!

doox, melly and business

p.s. dis be slinky!!  be's it justt meezl, or is mommy's typin gettin
sloppy??  oh well, watevr she wants, pease help her out

pps: dis be angie and mommy bes havin twoble wif de commander kitty
page too