Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 06:54:25 -0600
From:
"Shelley R. Abare" <[log in to unmask]>
Ok, so I don't get it.  What's the big deal.  The Petsmart in Michigan
has been selling ferrets for quite awhile.  I go visit them every time I
visit my family up there.  The ferrets are well cared for and at least 4
months old.  (they're really huge)  The caging could be better, but it's
large and has lots of hammies and hidey holes.  The food was clean and
plentiful, as was the water.  I never asked where they were from (ie
Marshall Farms).  But they have shiny, soft fur and sweet personalities.
They are well socialized too, ask much as a pet store ferret can be.  I
know it's always better to get a ferret from a shelter, but some people
like babies.  I happen to enjoy a few years of relative peace before the
medical problems start piling up.

Shelley and the half petstore half shelter business.