From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Dec 2000 13:26:31 -0800
Our ferrets are getting a new bed for Christmas and it arrived today.  It
is sooooooo cute, a wooden, bunk bed from Lillian Vernon.  It's 19 inches
long, which is roomy enough for 2 big ferrets (or many small ones) on each
level.  The doll bedding that comes with it is rather useless - except for
the pillows.  Two of the cutest little ruffled pillows made from bear print
fabric!  The little ladder to reach the upper level is fully attached to
the bed - not that a ferret needs a ladder.  I can hardly wait for
Christmas morning when they will get to see it!

Meanwhile, I think I'll do a little sewing...

Georgia

PS:  Lillian Vernon can be reached at 1-800-545-5426 or on the web at
www.lillianvernon.com and the item number for the bed is 832Y00 041.