From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 21:47:38 -0800
Gosh, Kim, SOS just does not wish to accept your paying the expenses of the
Xmas Rescue ferrets from your own funds.  We would prefer your continuing
to let Judith know what expense you have as it incurs, but if you do not -
well, we have our ways!  We know who your vet is!  We can send a check to
be credited to your account.  We can have The Ferret Store deliver
supplies.  We are older, tougher and craftier.  And besides, WE LOVE YOU!

Georgia, Judith and Ela