From:
Marla Wadsworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2006 16:15:48 -0400
This morning I got up and found my pepper very lethargic and having
problems moving her back legs.  Off to the vet we went while he kept
her and ran some tests.  The one test (I can't remember the name-PVC
Maybe???) came back very abnormal and the vet said she only had about
a 10% chance of survival...so once again I made the decision to send
another baby to the bridge.  There were no tumors present and the vet
feels it was anemia or something with the autoimmune system.  It happened
very fast I know that and I am still in shock...I now that as we speak
Pepper is being greeted at the Bridge by my other fur kids...

thanks to all for listening...
Dooks and love Marla