From:
Marla Wadsworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2006 18:14:56 -0400
I need some help, advice, and prayers please.  This morning when I woke
up my female albino Sophie was in her cage in a very rigid position as
tho she had a seizure.  I was getting ready for work and the vets office
doesnt open until 7 so my significant other took her to the vet on his
way out of town to work.  At first we thought it was insolumina but it
lasted too long for that plus all the labs done were normal.  The doc is
running more tests and xrays tonight and he thinks it may be neurological
as she was running around in circles as if she was disorientated, which
she very well may have been.  Her body temp was low but she was peeing
and pooping OK.

I have never seen this before and would appreciate any help anyone could
give me and prayers too please.  Hooter, the one who I asked prayers for
the last time is doing great!

Marla