From:
Marta -Cricket <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 1998 08:11:36 PST
Hi everyone.  We all just got back from a visit to the rest home.  I had a
strange phone call from one of the nurses at the local rest home who said
she understood that I had ferrets.  She wanted to know if I could bring them
in to show the patients.  I told her that I was sure several of the people
really would not like them.  She said that what they really wanted was some
sort of reaction, either good or bad.  So, I told her I would bring them in
the following week.  They all got bathed, nails clipped etc, and I took them
in...all but Chico who I haven't had long enough to trust yet not to bite.
The were wonderful.  The patients were interested, intrigued, and I was
invited to come back :)...I was os proud of my little ones.

Now, this is the first time I will be going through the seasonal hair and
weight loss.  I noticed the other day that they had started to shed, because
I had on a black shirt....Now, I KNOW I am going to over react and think
something is wrong with my little ones...So, can someone please tell me what
and when the normal seasonal stuff happens and what to expect?  It will help
me with stress, and the babies because I know they won't want a visit to the
Vet for simply shedding those unsightly winter pounds :)...Thanks in
advance.

Oh, and I know I'll get some sort of comment about this, but I have to
share...was painting my nails last night, and so I painted the girls too
:)...Sasha's are blue, Angelina's are Crimson.  They look so cute...but my
boyfriend absolutly refused to let me paint Nikoali's and Chico's...said I
wasn't going to raise Feminine male ferrets...MEN!  :)