Date:
Wed, 15 May 2002 16:01:45 EDT
My ferrets have this funny little thing they do.  When they get to playing
rough with me, and start biting a bit too hard, I tell them to stop.
Immediately they stop, and start licking me where they were previously
biting.  I never trained them to do this, they've just always done it.
Do any of you have ferrets with funny habits?

Another thing I wanted to ask...what tricks can I teach my ferrets?
Cassie is a very quick learner; she's not stupid.  She knows how to stand
up and roll over, and SOMETIMES she comes to her name.  Chloe, on the
other hand, isn't stupid, she just has an EXTREMELY short attention span.
*Grin* She doesn't sit still for anything.  I especially want to teach
them to come when I call them.  Chloe usually comes to her name, more
often then Cassie, but that's about the only trick she knows.  She's
really strange about her eating habits.  The only things that enter her
chubby little body are her regular food and water.  She WILL NOT try any
treats!  Even Ferretone or Nutri Cal, which Cassie LOVES.

Heidi