Date:
Sun, 19 May 2002 19:24:09 EDT
Does anyone know any simple tricks I can teach my two fuzzies?  Cassie
already knows how to stand up and roll over, and SOMETIMES she will come
to her name.  Chloe...I can't teach her anything because she doesn't like
treats.  She will come to her name though, more often than Cassie.  I've
tried using her regular food for rewards, but she won't accept it from my
hands.  She just sniffs it, and walks away.  Any tips?

Thanks,
Heidi and Double Trouble