From:
Sherri James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 13:58:11 -0500
Hi, I would like to know how to go about either becoming a judge or
gaining information about what judges look for in various specialty and
championship divisions.  Do judges have a certain ferret prototype in
mind when judging?  Does body type make a difference?  Do LIFE judges
look for things differently than AFA judges?  Is a championship show more
rigorously judged than other kind of shows?  What are judges looking for
in championships kits for example?  There are so many questions......Can
any of the judges out there on the FML help me out?  Do new judges go
through an internship with another judge before they go it on their own?

Thanks

Ferrethead on the 4 fuzzbutts