From:
Sherri James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 23:17:18 -0500
Before I ask my question I would like to thank all how responded to my
questions on judging - Gina, Mary, Sue and Bill - Thanks a bunch for
sharing all your knowledge of ferrets and judging!

Now, one last question on colors.  I noted on the AFA site that Black Roans
and Medium Silvers are considered the same - Are they really judged the
same?  Can a black roan compete equally in a silver specialty without being
penalized?  Is there ever a category for just black roans?  I think my baby
may be a black roan but I'm not sure.  It's very close between a roan and a
medium to heavy silver.  I'm just wondering, if she is a black roan, can I
show her in the silver specialty without being penalized?

Thanks