From:
Connie Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2005 17:50:27 EST
SaraFerret, can you please do me a big favor?  Can you check in on Chloe
for CB and I?  Chloe went to bridge one year ago tonight in a stupid
accident.  She was playing in the sofa and got caught.  SaraFerret, CB
and I miss her so much.  I feel like I failed her.  Butchie and I had
gone to see his vet and I took CB with us but Chloe wouldn't come out
to see me.  When we came home she was gone.  I know she really missed
Maggie but she was much too young to leave us.

Chloe is a beautiful Chocolate point sable.  You'll find her with her
brother and sister, Butch and Maggie who are silver mitts.  Chloe should
be easy to find, she'll be the one with all the ruckus going on around
her.

Tell her CB and I miss her so much and I'm so sorry I didn't protect her
from herself.  I love her and think about her all the time.

Thank you SaraFerret for all the wonderful things you do for us.

Connie, CB, JD, Piper and Penelope
Missing Butch, Maggie and Chloe playing together at the bridge

"I am sometimes asked, "Why do you spend so much of your time and money
talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?
I answer, "I am working at the roots."
George T.  Angell