From:
Sandra Zobel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Sep 2005 17:26:36 EDT
my 3 ferrets have asked me to please let the bridge keepers keep an eye
out for there favorite buddy.

Loki was a great friend and companion to my Lucifer, Kyba and Shea,
although he wasn't a ferret.  He was one of those rare kitty's that loved
ferrets.  He's play what we called here "Whack da Ferret" (kinda like the
game Whack a Mole you see at arcades).  He would chase them around and it
turn be chase back letting his tail stay down so they would chase it.
He'd just lay down and share food and treats with them, snuggle up with
them for a nap and sleep not too far from their cage.  He was not a kitty
to them but another ferret, just bigger.

Loki only spent 7m with us here, a shelter adoptee we brought home in
Feb.  He was a happy kitty, with love and family to call his own.  Shea
misses his big black buddy.  And Lucifer now spends her time finding
where Loki hid her toys, and poor Kyba is just lost.

Loki was still a baby at only 16m old, he came down with a respitory
infection that led to more serious problems.  He past Saturday night
9/24/05.

So, I know the ferret bridge greeters need not be afraid of the big black
kitty with the fluffy tail that is always up in the air, (to avoid being
chased) and the bright Golden eyes.  He'll be bringing with him his
favorite fuzz ball and toy mouse that he fought with Lucifer over all
the time.

Please watch out for him, he is seriously missed here, Please tell him we
are sorry we weren't with him when he crossed.  We love him and miss him.

The heartbroken Zobels
and the 3 fuzzbutts
Shea, Kyba and  Lucifer