Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 17:40:41 -0700
Hi all
I should have been quiet.

A little girl named Cocoa came in today.  She waz met by Socks, Buster, and
Sassy.  They were really interested in da news and gossip at home.  They
sat down to listen and talk.  They were at it for some time.  Then they
headed over to da Gravy Gourmet to get a bite to eat cause as everyone
knows gossiping is hungry work.  Then they headed off to explore and see
all da sights and attractions.  I later seen them over at da Sock Steal
Game where they were stealing as many socks as they could.  They were not
to bad at it either and got to keep all da socks they could steal.  They
didn't win but made a nice haul in socks.  She said to send her luv and
lots of hugs and kisses to her mommy.

Another little girl came in today named Riki.  I gave her da tour of da
place and showed her all da sights and attractions.  She said she waz a
little surprised to be here.  I said when it is time it is time.  She
headed over to check out da Fruit Bar.  She ate quite a bit of dat.  Then
she waz off to da Ferretone Flood to sample a little ferretone.  She even
tried da surfing part and didn't do to bad at it either.  At least she
didn't wipe out.  She said to tell her daddy not to worry, dat she knew it
wasn't hiz fault but dat ferret curosity dat got her.  She said to send
lots of kisses and cuddles to her daddy along with her luv.

I am off to get a cheweasel.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee