From:
mlle fiammarosa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 11:34:51 -0000
I found a wonderful insect spray that got rid of a column of ants within
two minutes.  It's called "Poison-free Ant and Roach Killer" and it's made
by Victor.  Ants hate mint!  As soon as I sprayed this stuff the ants
either died on the spot or turned and ran, and since Sunday afternoon I
have not seen one ant in my house.  Plus, it makes your house smell great,
and at least my ferrets hate mint too, so they stay away from the area.
It used to be a favorite spite-poop spot, but no more!

It was $1.49 for a 17.5oz can at my local hardware store (Ace).  It says
all over the packaging that it's safe for use around kids and pets.
Ingredients list: Mint oil 4%, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate 1%, water, mineral
oil, CO2.

Fiammarosa