From:
Katherine Carr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2007 17:17:17 -0500
I am deploying with the Air Force in January and would REALLY like
to find someone to stay in my home so I don't have to send my babies
hither & yon. I'm leaving the beginning of January, will be back the
middle of May &will be leaving again min-June for 4-6 wks. I could be
a great deal for a young person or student. No rent or utilities -
just lots of TLC. Since we'd be sharing a bath when our times overlap,
I prefer a young lady, but I'm flexible. There's a fully furnished
large bedroom upstairs (kinda low ceiling) with a sink, temperpedic
bed, TV, &Stereo.

OH, the important part, I have two dogs, two cats, &10 ferrets. All are
fairly young - 6mo to 3 or 4 yrs. None have physical problems now, but
you know how that goes. I volunteer at KC Ferret Hotline so Bobbie
would be, I know, happy to help with any questions or problems.

My house is on the Ks. side, close to I-35 &Roe. I do have a large
fenced in yard &my critters are used to haveing company so you could
bring your dog or ???

Please get back with me if you're interested or know someone who
might be.

If I don't get someone to stay, I will be looking for short term
foster parents for my kids. Please get back to me if you might be
able to help.

Thanks for your support
Katie &Kids