From:
Tracy Keelan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2013 08:44:28 -0700
Has anyone else been unhappy with the latest version of Wysong's
Archetypal 1 for ferrets? The chunks are so large that I have to break
them up, which is not a problem, however we then end up mostly with
powder. Kinda a challenge for my little ones to eat :-( I emailed
Wysong, & they said no one else has complained. Kinda hard to imagine
that. They could see the problem if they just looked at the their
product. I suspect that they might have less fat in this batch, so it's
not binding the product. I am now adding more of the Archetype Burgers
as they seem to hold together better. If anyone else is having
problems, might be a good idea to contact Wysong. The more of us that
do, they might be more likely to do something about it in the next
batch.