From:
Tracy Keelan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 May 2013 16:55:04 -0700
*Set of 2 Ferret Signs - you pick the two** *

Ferrets with Soul(e) has a new item! Set of 2 high quality Car Window
Signs are printed on 12 pt card stock paper, with UV shiny coating on
the front and back side, measures approximately 5 1/2" x 5 1/2". The
window sign comes complete with a suction cup making it ready to attach
to your car window or to any window or mirror. For inside/indoor use.
We are asking $14 for a set of two signs. You may mix & match as you
please. Includes free worldwide shipping. Please allow 3 weeks for
delivery. To view options, click on link.

<http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/tkeelan/slideshow/Ferret%20Signs?sort=4>

PayPal payment can be made to [log in to unmask] (Linda Soule).
Please leave a message in the message field during your PayPal checkout
as to what two choices you want along with your address, as it does not
always come through. If you select "I'm sending money to family or
friends", we may not have to pay any PayPal fees. You can email us at
[log in to unmask] if you have any questions, or if you require
an alternate payment method. If you do not have a PayPal account but
have a credit card, we can send you an invoice via PayPal, however we
will need your email address to do so.

All proceeds from the signs go to Ferrets with Soul(e).

If you have not joined the Facebook group Ferret Fabulous Finds Auction
House (FFFAH), ask to join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/FFFAH/ .
There's lots of artistic & creative items with at least 10% of the
proceeds going to the ferret shelter of the week.