From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 09:29:58 -0500
Mike, Paula and ferts
Totally Ferret is considered by many to be one of the top ferret foods, and
you should have no concerns about feeding it to your crew.  One thing to
remember about 8 in 1 is that they have different formulas (formuli?) of
food.  Their Ultimate has been on the market for about a year or so, and
is an improvement (higher protein and fat, more meat protein) over their
Ultra Blend formula.  But remember, there are no absolutes in food choices.
Noone can tell you one brand is the absolute best and only you should use.
Heck we keep changing our mind on what people should eat!

I believe mixing more than one kind of food is a good idea.  If you only
feed one food, and run out and can't get more quickly, or the formula
changes, or the company stops making it, or you get a bad batch or
whatever, you could be faced with stubborn ferrets who refuse to eat.

Linda Iroff
Oberlin OH