From:
Jeannie Stevens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 1997 19:25:46 -0400
This Sun. my SO & I were riding around Raleigh and listing to a loc. station
when a new Budwiser ad came on.  The lizards were talking abou how the frogs
were mocking them.  One of them said Their mocking you me And then said
something about they had passed up the birds, some other animal and the
Ferrets, for the stupid frogs.  Could you see Budwiser Ferrets????  thought
it was cute.

Evere notice how hard it is to type with 3 fuzzys on your key bord, lap, up
your pant leg, on your head......

  Jeannie( I AM NOT A JUNGLE JIM)
  Binkster( thats what she thinks)
  Niko(what she say oh well back up the pant leg)
  Chris(poor poor mommy)