From:
Roger McMillian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 1997 12:40:58 -0700
Well, the 9th edition of the Greatest Ferret Show on Earth is now just a
fond memory.  It was, to say the least, quite a show!  219 ferrets in the
judging, 34 vendor & club tables and 9 hours of fun and ferret browsing.  I
wouldn't have believed it could happen, but we were able to get it all
wrapped up by 6pm!  Many thanks and congratulations to the Judges - Karen
Yaremkowych, Ellen Byrne and William Killian and their assistants for a job
well done.  Next year, we'll do it again for number 10.  Watch the website
for info on next years show and a list of this year's winners soon.

--
Roger McMillian                             Cinnamon Bear Productions
Greater Chicago Ferret Assn.           http://ferret.chi.il.us/ferret