From:
Melissa Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Dec 1998 08:24:54 -0500
>I would like to nominate Bob C and Edward Lipinski.I think the 2 of them
>could give Hanna a run for his money.I can see it now.Mr. Lipinski would
>be Saying things half in German and half in English(and a little in Navaho
>just for good messaure)Then Mr. Church would Be recitting facts form this
>source and that.Poor Hanna wouldn't know what hit him.

Here Here!

They could call the segment "Bob & Ed's Excellent Adventure!"

Can we also add Suki Crandall, Pam Greene, Linda Iroff, Troy Lynn Eckhart,
the Killians, Ilena Ayala, Mia Emery, Anne Ryan and Ela Heyn?  Ela could
take some of that pumpkin ferret soap with which to wash Mr. Hanna's mouth
out (heehee)!  Then again; should it be wasted on him?  Nah....

Melissa

Happy New Year to All with LOVE & DOOKS from Me, Mykah & the ferrets:
   Dexter, Cocoa, MoJo, Dodger & RockStar  >^v^<-,--------,''''''

                ICQ us!  Our # is 6407420.