From:
The Aikens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Dec 1998 20:11:40 -0500
Hello all

I just felt I had to get my two cents in....This whole Jack Hanna thing
bothers me.  One side claims that he is uneducated and harms the viewing
audience with his lies.  The other side believes that he is telling the
truth, and that someone had to tell about he attack, ect.

I have never been impressed by Mr. Hanna's knowledge, but I did not see
this episode either.  Perhaps the child was injured, perhaps not.  I
believe all domesticated animals can be a threat to children, as well as
many other household dangers.  It isn't the animal that needs to be
bad-mouthed though, these things happen because of negligence on the part
of the child's supervisors or parents.

On a brighter note, Koko seems to be playing harder now that winter is
here.  I can't wait for it to really snow so that I can take her outside.
She looks so cute in the jacket I made her!

Happy New Year and Happy Ferreting to All!

Nicole(awwww, aren't ye cute)
Koko&Loki(get these off us!)

Errare est humanum