From:
"Tara C. Radford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Nov 2002 03:28:16 -0800
Sorry,we posted we were extending it due to lack of participation..We are
drawing the tickets November 30th....

I hope you received your tickets,i sent out a zillion tickets over a
week ago...plus when an e/mail was included i also e/mailed each of you
guys...

WE have a few hundred dollars worth of goods,so we need at least that
much to make it ..  The definate day IS November 30th... Anyone still
interested please participate??

WE have SOOOO many wonderful things just sitting on my couch waiting for
that VERY Lucky person..

(3 professional hammies by the Wonderful Ferret Stores, BJ (those alone
worth over 100.00...Beautiful stained glass window ferret picture,toys,
treats,Beanies,ferret afghan..just too much to list here)  I will have
someone post the full info once again..

Hold tight,the date is almost here..i posted a list of everyone who had
sent money for tickets,Ada i remember you were there...i had very few
e/mail addresses so i had to depend on the Post Office...

Donna,yours are on their way...
These raffles are quite an undertaking:)

Love & Health,
Tara

Join our Ferret Group!! Club Med Ferrets
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clubmedferrets
NEW! Go shopping with CMF, proceeds go to Shelters!
http://www.geocities.com/clubmedferrets