From:
"Tara C. Radford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 14:02:57 -0800
I have barely followed this thread because as far as the shelter goes,
to me they are talking in circles..i DO know Lisettes take and i believe
her..

This Chicago Ferret Shelter is fumbling with their words..they have no
idea it seems, what they mean... I can only testify to Lisettes
character..

When we started OUR Jen Morrison investigation,Lisette was the First to
step up to the bat..she paid for the tape & i copied & sent them..She was
"right there" anytime...every time..  Throughout the years Lisette has
ALWAYS been someone i hold in the Highest respect..

When the truth is spoken,the story is always the same When a lie is told
it changes a bit each time..  Lisette,you have MY Vote,anytime!  I think
these Chicago Shelter Board Members need to get their stories straight..

How VERY SAD..the one thing i DO know is, Lisette is there for the
ferrets.. this Shelters' Board, sounds like pure Politics... I'd LOVE to
know where the ferrets "fit in" to their "agenda" They have NO idea just
how Lucky they "were' to have Lisette in their lives..their loss??  Ohhh
yeah,but most of all??  It's the ferrets who will suffer..This was SOOOO
unnecessary...

Lisette,you have my Heart..
With Love,
Tara

Join our Ferret Group!! Club Med Ferrets
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clubmedferrets
NEW! Go shopping with CMF, proceeds go to Shelters!
http://www.geocities.com/clubmedferrets