From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 09:47:22 EST
We are a family of four.  We have five ferrets (ok six ... but we have yet
to meet our Toady).  Anyway, I have noticed something really baffling...
and blaring to others.  Our ferrets match our personalities each to a T.

Sean is dev delayed... and has autism, a neuroligical disorder.  Rocky is
dev delayed... and has very mild neuro damage.  Both are special.

Scott is a Gemini and he has two ferrets named Ping and Pong that are like
ying and yang.  They are opposites and practically conjoined.  Scott has
two sides to him.  One side is like a rock, a protector, and very street
savy.  This is much like Pong.  The other side of Scott is quiet, laid
back, and very tender.  That is like Ping.

Chet is your typical little kid in personsality.  He is however, very
creative, and although has some disabilities, he is gifted.  Oh yeah and he
is a perfectionist..  and has some ocd like traits.  His ferret Laddie is
into everything!  He is a creative problem solver.  And he is a cudler like
Chet.  He also has very odd ocd like behaviors lmao.

What?  Who?!  Me?  Is my ferret like me?  Oh I saved the best for last!!!
My ferret has a screw loose.  I mean she is really several sandwhichs short
of a picnic.  She is hillarious, and a real party animal.  She never sleeps
(like me), she is very social with anyone and anythinnnnnnng... like me.
She is hyper, like me.  and she is.... screwy... like me.  She will go to
an empty part of a room, and in the middle of the floor... hallucinate!
She looks about as if butterflies are flying about her,,,,,and she
twitches, looks at these imagined butterflies... bites at them, swats at
them, dance, and thrashes,,,and stares into the air.  What a site!

Do you guys have ferret that are like you in any way?

Wolfy
Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: