From:
Ursula Catlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 16:37:38 +0800
It is with a heavy heart and with tears rolling down my cheeks that I
make this post.  Early this morning my beloved silvermitt girl Saiya left
this mortal realm to go to the Bridge.  She was fighting pnemonia, and
spent the last night at the vets where everyone was desperatly trying to
save her, and despite my best efforts she died there alone, and not with
those who loved her.

In my last few minutes alone before I left, I tried to tell her about the
Bridge, but I'm not sure if she could hear me through her pain.

Please Muldoone help her find her sister Foxy, and her friends Harry and
Hamlet.  Tell her I love her deeply and we all miss her.  I want her to
know I'm keeping her squeaky fishy safe for that time when we meet again.
You'll know its her by her 2 white front feet, her uneven bib and her
mischeivious nature (she might even be interested in a flannel nightgown
raid ;) ).

Saiya is the first ferret in my pack who has died, and my grief is
overwhelming.  At only 18 months of age, she was way too young to have
to leave.

~Ursh~
and her pack: Bane, Ashka, Obi, Lucius and Lucy Fur, plus the constant
visitor Rocky.