From:
Ursula Catlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 17:05:05 +0800
Greetings FMLers :)
The following link was recently bought to my attention, and whilst Hartz
products aren't available here in Australia, I wanted everyone else to
see what devastating effects they have had on beloved pets.

www.HartzVictims.org

I'm not sure if they have any ferret specific products available, but it
would seem many people use them on their cats and dogs, so I hope this
can help someone, somewhere :)

~Ursh~
And her 5 furry minions...

[Moderator's note: Indeed, many people have experienced problems with
some Hartz Products.  Note, however, at least some of those products
have been discontinued, but caution with almost product of this nature
is certainly a good idea!  BIG]