Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 2008 22:31:09 -0700
Just thought I would let you know, tree # 14 should be completed
because I picked FDR & Angel on the Fri. the 5th, have their box
packed and ready to mail in the a.m. (Mon.) plus sent something via
ferretdepot.com. So those two should have socks, and even if someone
else also picks them, I'm sure they will share with their shelter
buddies.

mjo and the zoo, Pooh, Sadie, Mikey, Bugsy, Tulley, and Buddy
also the new dog, Mocha.