Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2009 22:17:28 -0700
We bought a new dvd because we were going to babysit our granddaughter.
We ended up buying the new movie, "Space Buddies". What a pleasant
surprise to see they have an adorable ferret in the movie, and it
wasn't just a bit spot..........he played a major role. We loved this
movie mainly cause of the adorable little guy, "Gravity"

Don't know if this movie was ever out in the theaters, but I never
heard about a ferret being in it and they never showed him in any of
the trailers. But we really enjoyed watching this movie.

mjo, rich and the zoo........Sadie, Mikey, Bugsy, Tulley, & Buddy, and
Mocha the dog (r.i.p. 32 fuzzies, 3 dogs and many cats)