Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 1998 18:59:34 EDT
Hello everyone,

Great news-- at least in the future!

I imagine it is rare that a publisher agrees to do this but the ferret
community loves their pets and is willing to take the time to write and
express their concerns when ferrets may be in jeopardy (from a photo of one
off leash) or an issue of concern to them is threatened (ferret
legalization).

Good work all of you!

Jeanne Carley
Californians for Ferret Legalization (CFL)
410 Mountain Home Road  Woodside, CA  94062
http://www.ferretnews.org-- CFL Website
CALIFORNIANS, YOU CAN FIND OUT YOUR STATE SENATOR BY VISITING THIS SITE!!
CALL AND WRITE YOUR SENATOR AND GOV. WILSON--DON'T LET OUR BILL DIE!