From:
Kevin Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 02:29:59 EST
Thank you, thank you.  Did another good deed today.  If it wasn't for
groups like the FML I wouldn't know where to start.

When I got my first fuzzy I started searching for sites involving ferrets.
This lead to links and more links about all types of furry animals.  This
lead to contacts with very knowledgable animal lovers.

10:00pm Portland time.  Friend calls to say his pet degu just had babes.
Totally unprepared.  Did not have clue one what to do or expect.  Did I ?
Er, well - no.  However, knowing about the FML I went in search of groups
on degus.  Some of you on the FML even got Email from me for ideas.  Ideas
and information, sites and links came rolling in.  Thank you, thank you
from both myself and my friend John.

As a reward, I will be the proud owner of a degu once they are weaned and
ready to go.  Awesome !!  Only one question remains - what the heck is a
degu ????  Still have not seen one !!!!  Oh, well.  Another addition to the
household.