Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 04:09:28 -0500
I have to agree with the person who said baby shampoo being a great shampoo
for fuzzies..  I have tried everything ..  i bought veterinarian's best
thinking it was going to work great and i heard so many good things about
it ..  i was kinda disappointed ..  it made my fuzzie's fur a little coarse
compared to what baby shampoo does ..  they barely scratch or ever show any
discomfort and plus it smells great ..  and it only costs 2.99 not that it
matters considering i paid 30.00 for the whole vet's best line ..

About the 6.5-7.0 lb fuzzies ..  i read somewhere that fuzzies that are
neutered/spayed at birth usually don't have the chance of reaching a weight
of over the 3 lb mark ..  are these huge fuzzies neutered/spayed?

Bonding with fuzzies..  my newest fuzzie i gave extra special attention to
when i brought him home because he was deaf and wasn't exactly getting
along with the others well yet ..  so everytime he would walk by me i would
grab him and rub his belly and play with him ..  much more often that i had
with the others ..  and now that he is getting along with the others, he
still opts to play with me :) i feel that we have bonded more than any
others because of this ..

i again agree with the person who said they wouldn't move anywhere with out
their fuzzies ..  i would never never leave my fuzzies..  i was going to
move into this house and it was understood that i had ferrets but they
didn't exactly know how many ..  it was absolutely the perfect house in the
woods for a bargain ..  and when it was time to move in and they saw how
many fuzzies i had they said them or me ..  of course you know which option
i chose ..

i don't know if anyone has mentioned this b4 but there was also a ferret
sighting in the movie "Mars Attacks" ..  =)

Just one more thing .. does anyone's fuzzie just stand there frozen as if
tho it's invisible?

ok i lied :P two ..  has anyone's fuzzie besides mine somehow find a way to
use the baseboard heater as a litterbox?? :P  don't know who's doing it
either :/ only once in a while heh

Nichole and the 7 furkids
Ricochet: ma, i'd bond with you but i gotta go eat .:waddle waddle:.
NewGuy: you can't see me .. im invisible..
Sydney: ::hiss hiss:: ::dook dook:: ::cluckcluck:: im full of silly noises:)
Jedda: hats, hats gimme hats i can't get enough!!
Quinn: im the most beautiful girl in the world .. complete with a lil
beauty mark by my mouth :)
Yukon: and i thought i was a big boy at 3.5 lbs :P
morocco: what? ma i can't hear you but ill play with you if thats whut
youre askin :)