From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 12:34:15 -0800
My Hubby called me and I went to see what he wanted, he had that urgent
tone to it.  He was holding Stover and he had white foam around his mouth,
I tried to see what he ate, boy he sure smelled like jergen hand soap.  so
off into the bathroom, looked into the tub.  Sure enough it was the soap
and Ruby was enjoying it too.  My heart and body feel drained!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marie and Jim the 9 most Wonderful Fur Kidlets