From:
Nikki Carpenter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 11:34:29 -0000
I recently got another ferret, she is 11 months old and female.  I already
have two ferrets and have successfully taught Toby our eldest not to bite
and to lick instead, however, Holly our new ferret has a real biting
problem, every time she comes near you she bites whether it be foot
hand arm leg no matter what she bites it.  Ive tried all the usual like
scruffing saying no, tapping the nose and nothing seems to work, has anyone
got any ideas as to what i can try next.

Kind regards,

Nikki Carpenter
Senior Sales Administration Co-ordinator