From:
Leslie Kauffman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 11:05:10 -0500
Diane,

I love what you did with your midwest cage!

What did you use to make the different levels and how did you attach them
to the cage?

I used hardware cloth covered with carpet to make a second full floor with
some PVC pipe fixtures for them to crawl through to get to the second
floor...

This gives them some more room, but really I wanted to make a third level,
but if I did, there really wouldn't be any place for them to "stand up".

Also, my little girl, Bean seems to enjoy climbing the side of the cage to
get to the other levels, which she can't really do now that I put in the
second floor...

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...

Leslie
Bean (hey...who put that ceiling there?!?)
Daggett (Mom....um...how do I get downstairs?)

P.S. I loved the pics of your ferts! They're adoreable!